Terms & Conditions
- About Us
Alder-uk.com (the Site) is owned and operated by Alder Media Limited, a limited company registered in England & Wales with number 07470843 (we, us). Our registered office is at Connect House, 133-137 Alexandra Road, London, SW19 7JY.
- Application of these Terms
- We may make changes to these Terms at any time, by posting revised Terms on the You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any change will be deemed acceptance of the change.
- Accessing the Site
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
- Our Content
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not copy or distribute such material without the copyright owner’s prior written consent.
- You may otherwise use these materials for personal, non-commercial use only, so long as you do not modify the materials or remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in the materials.
- Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- We may change the content on the Site at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Our Liability
- The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- In respect of your use of the Site, we and any group companies, and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents of any of them, exclude all liability for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Site, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property, on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Site.
- The foregoing does not affect any liability we may have which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Information About You
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy & Cookies Policy. By using our Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- The Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Where the Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
If you have any queries or concerns about material which appears on the Site, please contact [email protected]