Coronavirus PR Support
Professional PR support for businesses making announcements regarding Coronavirus
Professional PR support for businesses making internal company and public announcements regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Regardless of the industry your business is in, Coronavirus will have some impact. Office-based businesses may ask staff to work from home, set company-specific self-isolation rules, restrictions on travel and more.
So far, we have already seen businesses making the following internal and external announcements due to COVID-19:
- Announcements relating to hygiene and cleaning procedures
- Temporary closure announcements
- Event postponement and cancellations
- Order fulfilment updates and delays
- Working from home policy changes
- Employment law advice
- Confirmed employee / staff / pupil cases of the virus
- Raising awareness of the impact on the service / business to fundraise, build rapport or encourage future engagement
We currently find ourselves in unfamiliar territory and in a very fluid situation, which means that the public, your staff and your customers need to be informed of updates to your policies and procedures. Essentially, this is a communications issue for all businesses and so one announcement will not be enough. It is important that your business is prepared and able to make multiple, regular announcements to key stakeholders in a clear and timely manner.