PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Alder Media (‘we’) take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting it.
This policy sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data you provide to us, and any business data we collect from you. Please read this policy carefully to understand how we will treat such information.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018, the data controller is Alder Media
1. Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information provided by you – for instance information given by filling in forms on our website, or by engaging with us by phone, email or otherwise. Such information may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
• Information already in the public domain which we may use to contact you for legitimate business purposes.
2. What we do with the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• To discharge our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To keep you updated with information about Alder Media’s products, services, people news and other announcements.
• To inform you about changes to our service.
3. Disclosing your information
We will only share your information with the following:
• Suppliers, business partners, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them on your behalf.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
• Alder Media
• We are obliged to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
4. Where we store your personal data
Our website uses analytics to collect and store anonymous statistical data about our users’ visits to our site.
We use Google Analytics which collects information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous
6. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for our marketing purposes. All marketing correspondence you receive will contain an unsubscribe link. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy and cookies policies of other websites. Please read the privacy and cookies policy of other websites that may collect your personal information.
7. Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation introduced on 25.05.18 gives you the right to access all the information we hold about you, and we will comply with this following receipt of any request.
8. Changes to the policy